• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Leader's Report on his visits to the Tidewater and Virginia comic cons

19 posts in this topic

Thanks for the report. I always enjoy your unique reports and suspect you'd be a hoot to hang with.

Lewis is one of a kind, that's for sure....... but insist on separate checks at dinner, as he is a behemoth who can easily consume an entire Italian pizza in one sitting. Even after 50 years of reading, he still loves those Pre Hero Monster Marvels...... and has probably watched Citizen Kane more times than any man alive. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Thanks for the report, Lewis. Tidewater was a fantastic show and always good to see you!

Keith is (was?) one of my best customers. Pretty sure that was my Thor 126 in his hand.

Big thanks to Guy for the booth share.

Great reports. Would love to go to one of the more local, smaller shows like these ones. It all looks old school (apart from everything being carefully assembled in mylars and acid free boxes).

I'm with you on this one... We get very little like this in the UK. I hope to visit one, one day :)