• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moving Sale - Dark Knight Returns Complete set - Lots of Deadpool

17 posts in this topic

Selling some harder to find modern books from my collection. Message me with any questions you may have and/ or for picture requests, as I've taken a lot already. I'm in the process of moving, so I'm open to any reasonable offers.

PayPal preferred, within two days. No returns.

Shipping will be $15 anywhere in North America. I will need an address to quote for a larger order.

Thief of Thieves #1 and SDCC Variant(Signed by Robert Kirkman) - Both first prints and in NM/M condition.

Asking $100 for both

Batman: The Dark Knight Returns - #1-4 - All first prints, in NM/ M condition.

Asking $200

I have quite a collection of different Deadpool series'. Message me incase you're looking for one in particular as I may have it. I have Lots of pictures available too.

Deadpool Vol. 4 - 58 Issues - #1-45, Includes both annuals, and ALL #27 and #45 variants. All first prints and NM/M.

Asking $650

Deadpool Vol. 4 #45 - Run The Jewels and Death of Deadpool variants. NM condition.

Asking $350 for both - Willing to sell seperate

Deadpool vs Carnage – 5 issues, Inc. #1 Yu variant – All first prints, NM/M

Asking $80

Deadpool: Draculas Gauntlet – 8 Issues, Inc. Preview – All first prints, NM/M

Asking $40

Deadpool Kills Deadpool – 8 Issues. Inc. all 4 variants. Regular 4 issues signed by Cullen Bunn

Asking $250

Deadpool Corps. #1-12 All first prints, VF/NM

Asking $60

Cable & Deadpool – 51 Issues- #1-50, + #46 variant. All first prints, NM/M

Asking $250

It would serve you well to check out the selling forum rules before starting a sales thread:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1460472#Post1460472

If not, it's going to get pulled again.

WTTB

(thumbs u

Once again.....

:rulez:

A return policy must be stated with any time limits indicated. It is acceptable to say "No time limit" and/or "No returns" and/or have time limits that vary by reason for return e.g. "30 day return for any reason. No time limit returns for "not as described'". But time limits must be stated.

Thank you, i forgot to list a return policy. I will correct that now. Unless there's something else I totally overlooked. I did try messaging a couple of admins yesterday for clarification but haven't gotten a response back yet.

Thank you, i forgot to list a return policy. I will correct that now. Unless there's something else I totally overlooked. I did try messaging a couple of admins yesterday for clarification but haven't gotten a response back yet.

While not a neccesity, pictures of these items would be a big help. As a new seller with some high dollar books in high grades, people are going to want to see the merchandise before they even think about making a purchase. (thumbs u

While not a neccesity, pictures of these items would be a big help. As a new seller with some high dollar books in high grades, people are going to want to see the merchandise before they even think about making a purchase. (thumbs u

I agree there. Photobucket is pretty easy to use.

Hey Nick

YTLM 1 :takeit: at $220.

Please package the hell out of it. I get cold sweats having NM/M unslabbed books sent my way.

Welcome to the boards and glad to be your first sale!

AJ

I've already taken dozens of photos from a lot of different angles, corners, spine, etc etc. And I've added them all to phtobucket, AJ himself has seen them. I just didn't add them in the thread directly to spare it looking clogged up. I figured it would be easier if someone just messaged me for them and if once they viewed them, they wanted another specific picture from an angle of a certain part of a book.