• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Long Summer Sales Thread

791 posts in this topic

Now the important part. I will begin sending out invoices later this afternoon.

While I keep your invoices in Excel Please read thru your invoice for errors. In dealing with so many books and buyers I can and will make mistakes.

Shipping

I will give you at least 2 options on shipping except for International your options are sometimes limited. I will give you a rate for Media and rate for Priority. You may choose either one, but please understand if you choose media it is subject to opening and searched. I will not be responsible for damage if you chose that option and its gets damaged in route.( I pack them great, but if it gets opened there is possibility for damage.)

Packing

I pack to get there safely not for you to open easily. I secure the books inside cardboard bricks inside another bag using small amounts of packing tape on that bag to the cardboard.. If you cut the tape off that bag your books will be freed fairly easily. This ensures the books wont slide out and get dinged in packing.

International Buyers

I will be sending you a PM asking for your address ahead of time. I know 3 of you if anyone else is in Canada PM me as well for your addres.

Okay this thread is officially closed.

Some Final numbers

28 buyers

Number of Books purchased - Roughly 420

Average books per buy - 15

Average Purchase - $85.00

Buyers from 3 Countries

I like the stats. nice sale.

Some Final numbers

28 buyers

Buyers from 3 Countries

I like the stats. nice sale.

Agreed! Awesome sale with great books....very glad it turned out so well!

Well the easy part is done. Now comes the hard part.

I picked up a few more boxes and supplies today. Many boxes are dying a slow death at my house this week.

US sales are really pretty easy its the international sales that are the harder part. Those flat rate boxes I avoid like the plague because they don't leave any room for packing.

In the US its just matter of printing the invoice and marking them off like you are shopping. My poor postal clerks will hate me this week.

Some Final numbers

28 buyers

Buyers from 3 Countries

I believe a particular buyer might have raised the average purchase among other stats lol

Some Final numbers

28 buyers

Buyers from 3 Countries

I believe a particular buyer might have raised the average purchase among other stats lol

Happens every time last time it was 2 buyers. They bought so many I had to send them 2 boxes.

Some Final numbers

28 buyers

Buyers from 3 Countries

lol

Some Final numbers

28 buyers

Buyers from 3 Countries

Happens every time last time it was 2 buyers. They bought so many I had to send them 2 boxes.

Treasure!!