• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eisenhower Minicon July 9th chicago art for sale and artists

1 post in this topic

I am again doing the Eisenhower library mini-con (details below) with a new load of consignment art as well as piles of all sorts of other material- a neat low key con designed to attract kids in to the library- if you have time and are near by stop by for a chat - and spread the word via facebook etc as my sales are almost totally dependent on folks not from the neighborhood!

In addition to me there is a good turn out of Midwest area artists doing sketches and selling pages

Best George

People couldn’t make it to Madison so the Hagenauer moving sale is coming to Chicago!

The moving sale continues combined with a normal comic book convention set up – including original art (lots of new pieces strip, comic book and Dungeons and Dragons card art) , comic books, pulp magazines, Dime novels, comic strip reprints etc. 3 tables worth with a lot of comics (including going back to the 1940s) priced at under $3 – 4 for $10 boxes dollar boxes etc.

Eisenhower Mini Comic Con

July 9th 2016

10 am to 4 pm

4613 N. Oketo Ave.

Harwood Heights, IL 60706 (note this not far from the Rosemont convention center where Wizard World is normally held)

This is a neat con as it is small with lots of artists giving you quality time with them and time to visit with me!