• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What Do I Need To Get Now?... Revisited posted by 1994axiom94

4 posts in this topic

Re-asking the question I posed on 4-7-15.

I acquired the FF 48, JIM 97, X-men 4 & 10, Avengers 5. Looking for more advice. Thanks!

MEMBER JOURNAL ENTRY:

What Do I NEED To Get NOW!!!

By: 1994axiom94

Posted: 4/7/2015 12:49:31 AM | Views:377

What Silver Age comics am I going to wish I had not dragged my feet on purchasing one, two or five years down the line?

I remember about ten years ago seeing a BIN on eBay that consisted of AF15 CGC 5.0, and ASM1 thru 9 all CGC ranging from 5.0 to 7.5. the price? $15,000. I dreamed of liquidating a sizable part of my collection to get the lot, but I was never really going to pull the trigger and I knew it. Of course who wouldn't make that deal now? So what is out there waiting to be had NOW? A year or two ago it would have been FF 36, 45, 46, 48, or ST 126. Fellow collectors give me your opinions (hot tips!) if you care to. ST Annual 2 is on my priority list along with ST 115, TOS 49, JIM 97, X-men 4 and 10, FF 13, Avengers 3 and 5.

See more journals by 1994axiom94