• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1st app of Sin City

18 posts in this topic

Freakin' retarded!!! makepoint.gif

CGC 9.8

It's not retarded, there is not a word in the English language to describe how dumb that is.

Andy? poke2.gif

Why don't you buy a horse and move to the mountains somewhere and stop bothering everybody. poke2.gif

CGC 9.8

It's not retarded, there is not a word in the English language to describe how dumb that is.

Andy? poke2.gif

Why don't you buy a horse and move to the mountains somewhere and stop bothering everybody. poke2.gif

I don't bother everyone! confused.gif

CGC 9.8

Andy? poke2.gif

sign-funnypost.gifhail.gif

CGC 9.8

Andy? poke2.gif

sign-funnypost.gifhail.gif

acclaim.gif

CGC 9.8

Andy? poke2.gif

27_laughing.gifscrewy.gif do you want me to print that e-mail that you sent me? poke2.gif

CGC 9.8

Andy? poke2.gif

27_laughing.gifscrewy.gif do you want me to print that e-mail that you sent me? poke2.gif

What friggin' EMAIL? I only harass you via PM! confused-smiley-013.gif

Yikes. Maybe I should send mine in for grading. It's been sitting in its bag and board since the day it came out.

I think you better! Then you can sell it and buy 3 CGC 8.0 Schomburg books w/ the proceeds. yay.gif

Yikes. Maybe I should send mine in for grading. It's been sitting in its bag and board since the day it came out.

I think you better! Then you can sell it and buy 3 CGC 8.0 Schomburg books w/ the proceeds. yay.gif

I agree, this book's time has come now and will never come again!

Well, that raises an interesting question. What would be better, send it to CGC and not get it back for three months, or throw it up on eBay right now, but raw?

At that price send it standard if its got a shot at 9.8

Well, that raises an interesting question. What would be better, send it to CGC and not get it back for three months, or throw it up on eBay right now, but raw?

At that price send it standard if its got a shot at 9.8

Wouldn't the hype be long dead by the time he gets it back?

all the sin city books are on fire right now - not sure if this has been discussed elsewhere, but there have been some pretty retarded completed auctions on raw books! yeahok.gif