• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help getting rough estimate of my WD OA

5 posts in this topic

Ok, so no pics, but i have a page of Walking Dead OA from issue #13, page #9. no zombies. it does have a young carl. very curious what other pages from this issue are going for. p.s. it is not for sale, just curious, as i bought it years ago for $20.

Tough one. Large art is great, but it doesn't have any main characters, action sequences, and doesn't depict any notable scene from the book. The best thing this has going for it is it's large art and early issue. Some of these pages have barely been able to break $400. Some if you get it at the right moment go as high as $600. It's SDCC time, so now would be a good time to pop it on the eBay. That's the place I'd suggest you pop it up, with a BIN/Best Offer option.

first, i appreciate the feedback. second, Carl is definitely a main character. third, its not for sale, i just wanted an idea since i paid $20 for it. $400 would be a tremendous return on my investment. i bought it back before anyone was into WD.