• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers #57 CGC 8.5 C/OW Pages!! (10% Off)

12 posts in this topic

I am selling one of my SA keys to pay for a book I've had on my wish list for a long time. I am asking $715. $644

1. I will take offers via PM, but :takeit: in thread trumps PM

2. I accept either PayPal or cashier's check

3. No buyers on the HOS, PL, sorry

4. Shipping is included in the price to the lower 48

5. No returns for CGC books

Here is my Kudo's Page: Jorge's Kudo's Page

I am fairly new to the boards, but if you like, you can check my 200+ feedback on eBay where my username is Cubano22: Jorge's eBay Feedback

I will ship out once payment clears and it will be shipped very well protected via Priority Mail.

Thanks for looking!

Jorge

:rulez:

A return policy must be stated with any time limits indicated. It is acceptable to say "No time limit" and/or "No returns" and/or have time limits that vary by reason for return e.g. "30 day return for any reason. No time limit returns for "not as described'". But time limits must be stated.

A return policy must be stated with any time limits indicated. It is acceptable to say "No time limit" and/or "No returns" and/or have time limits that vary by reason for return e.g. "30 day return for any reason. No time limit returns for "not as described'". But time limits must be stated.

Done (thumbs u

Done (thumbs u

(thumbs u

GLWTS.