• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bronzapalooza '16

177 posts in this topic

It's the summer festival season once again, so what better time than now to offer a whole lotta love-ly bronze age comics for sale. There will be sweet high grade Marvel and DC, slabs and raw, and a variety of price points.

The particulars: the list prices are my very best, and are firm. Payments are accepted by check, money order, or PayPal, and time payments may be negotiated for large multi-comic purchases. Shipping is $9 in the US for up to 8 raw comics and $13 for up to 4 slabs - other locations will cost a bit more. There are no returns on CGC-graded comics. Unslabbed books are guaranteed unrestored and are graded conservatively to ensure your satisfaction. I'd be happy to describe in detail via pm the condition and flaws of any book. As always, the first unconditional 'take it' gremlin posted in either the thread or a private message wins each comic. None of these comics was pressed under my ownership, or to my knowledge beforehand.

The happy hunting will begin in earnest this weekend, but here's something sharp to get the festival of bronze started.

Avengers #103

cgc 9.4 white

Rocky Mountain pedigree

$525 Now only $495.

Gorgeous black picture frame copy of a tough Avengers ish to find in high grade, and from a pedigree collection to boot. This is as nice a copy of the ish as you'll ever see.

Avengers103cgc.jpg

It's the weekend, and Bronzapalooza '16 is on!

The festival of bronze will be a mash-up of ultra high grade, high grade and mid-to-high grade, and have the following sessions:

1) Picture frame Marvels

2) Number ones and first appearances

3) Cool Marvels and DCs

Pop on your favorite festival music, and let's begin Session 1 starting with the 'A's.

Amazing Adventures #14

cgc 9.4 white

$97

AA14cgc.jpg

Amazing Adventures #11

cgc 9.4 ow/w

$475

Beautiful black picture frame registration. First Furry Beast. Cool Kane and Everett cover art.

AA11cgc.jpg