• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Dr Who Thread
3 3

1,471 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, The Voord said:

Noel Gallagher would have been better as the 2nd Doctor re-do.

noel.jpg

Blimey! You’ve got to be ‘avin’  a larf !

Edited by Ken Aldred

On 10/10/2018 at 10:33 PM, The Voord said:

I've lived in the UK all my life and I can honestly say that I've never heard anyone say, "Cor" . . . or "Blimey" . . . or even, "Cor, Blimey".  lol

Beezer, as in the comic, is another word I’ve never heard used. Apparently, thanks to Google, it used to mean   ‘Excellent’. 

Perhaps it’s something spoken  by the public school set, and so, as lowborn, proletarian, 21st Century scum, I would naturally be oblivious to its existence.  

Different circles.

Edited by Ken Aldred

2 hours ago, Ken Aldred said:

Beezer, as in the comic, is another word I’ve never heard used. Apparently, thanks to Google, it used to mean   ‘Excellent’. 

Perhaps it’s something spoken  by the public school set, and so, as lowborn, proletarian, 21st Century scum, I would naturally be oblivious to its existence.  

Different circles.

Beezer  (thumbsu

6 hours ago, The Voord said:

Noel Gallagher would have been better as the 2nd Doctor re-do.

noel.jpg

Well, he was always the brother with the talent. Who does Liam get to play? The 8th Doctor?

:smirk:

5 hours ago, Ken Aldred said:

Different circles.

Strewth!

20 hours ago, Comicopolis said:

Nobody watched the second episode?

Oh no, I watched it alright. I just don't know what to say...

Ok, I do. A race (that wasn't a race) across a desert planet?! Sentient killer sheets?! Art Malik in possibly his worst role ever?! (Well, since the last one, that is).

Rubbish.

Edited by Batman

The Doctor's Tattooine adventure.

Not a single original idea. Seen it all before.

A lead with zero charisma and boring to watch.

Any number of continuity errors, characters that were bland and underwritten, and enemy so bad it could have come from the imagination of Zac Snyder. The only good that came out of the episode was the fact that it was beautifully shot.

20 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I Live! said:

When Jodie was announced I was worried she looked too pretty, and would be too bland having seen nothing in her previous work to suggest the talents needed to pull off the first female Doctor. Alas, I was right. She is a bland looking young woman reading the lines of a 1,000 year old being.

I agree with you Steve she came across as a Jane Horrocks impersonator only Jane has more talent, The Doctor IS a man nuff said. You forgot to add the Screamers Pitch black rip off in plots. On a personal note Steve take it easy and get well soon you shall be missed.:foryou:

images.jpg

On ‎10‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 10:11 PM, Batman said:

Oh no, I watched it alright. I just don't know what to say...

Ok, I do. A race (that wasn't a race) across a desert planet?! Sentient killer sheets?! Art Malik in possibly his worst role ever?! (Well, since the last one, that is).

Rubbish.

Rubbish?

It wasn't that good.