• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kevin...Feedback Thread

32 posts in this topic

Kevin is an active buyer and seller, and one of the few people with whom I've done a cash and trade deal.

We had transacted a time or two before I met him in Memphis. He showed up there with a sweet GA Captain America in his backup, along with some other slabs. He was wheeling and dealing around the room, even with the hillbillies that scared me off. (They really were hillbillies, but with boxes and boxes of books).

We've done a couple of other deals since then, and I hope again to do the same here.

Check out this sweet book I got from him this time.

ZWEVXSEl.jpg

NIWfgKOl.jpg

I randomly came across Kevin's TMNT1 on EBay.  I messaged him about it and realized we were both on this forum.  Within 3 short emails, a 4 figure trade/cash deal was reached and I'm now the new(permanent!) owner of his gorgeous white page 9.0! ^^

Facts: Gifted payment....Ridiculously fast shipping....Extremely safe packaging! :applause:(worship)

Wouldn't hesitate at all to do business again! :tink:

Picked up a FF 48 from Kevin.  He communicated well, provided the tracking number for the shipping and the book was packed well and received with no issues.  Wouldn't hesitate to do more transactions with him in the future and would recommend to everyone.  Thanks Kevin.

FF 48 Purchase Thread

Edited by gotpong