• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Prize thread for: 4th Annual CGC Green Eggs Grading Contest

447 posts in this topic

Some people don't want to ship outside of their country. That's fine, just make sure you mention it. Again, if you have shipping restrictions, please make them known at the time that you make your donation. This will make things easier come prize-picking time. :grin:

3-book lot as a prize, heavy stock books, for US shipping only please. I have more pedestrian stuff, but hoping these books that were popular in the late 70s still have some fans today (will include on request a copy of Esquire 6/77 article). [Or I could instead put together a lot of at least 6 nice condition Epic Ill. magazines, if that's more desirable to the participants.]

Frank Frazetta art books, Vol. 2, 3, and 4.

US shipping only please. Also, lots of nekkid boobies, so must be 18 or over to pick this one. ; )

Vol. 2 is 3rd Ed., and the other two (#3 and #4) are 1st Eds, books are in average condition [would call them FN 6.0 if comics or mags] with a bit of yellowing and some signs of aging; pages themselves are great. Books two and three have very smooth covers, but book four has slight texture to cover (but so does my much newer copy, think they were manufactured that way).

EM2S4eT.jpg

:bump:

Bumping this to remind folks that Round 2 is over in 6 hours.

....and donate a prize, if you'd like. :shy:

:bump: for Round 3, which ends in just over 6 hours. (thumbs u