• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

wormboy's kudos thread

8 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone,

I've been buying and selling here for 13 years :o

In fact, I went back and looked it up - my first transactions were back in July 2003 with FlyingDonut, greggy, and drbanner! Board OGs ;)

But I just recently started selling, so I'm starting up a kudos thread.

I try hard to provide value, communicate quickly, pack books properly, and ship in a timely fashion.

If we have done business in the past, or recently, please let me know what you think.

Thanks!

Tim Peters

wormboy (CGC)

wormboytt (eBay)

Just made a purchase from Tim's most recent sales thread. Very happy with the items, which were shipped quickly and very well. Great guy to deal with to boot! All the reasons we love buying and selling on the boards!! Thanks Tim!!

Frank

I just purchased a 6 pack of 3-packs from Tim.

Very nice books, exactly as described, sent rocket fast in bomb-proof packing.

Fantastic deal, and real pleasant person to deal with, you just can't do better than that.

Thank you sir (worship)(worship)

I just received my books that I purchased through Tim, and I'm super satisfied with the transaction.  Great communication, super fast shipping, and the books were packed perfectly.  I'll definitely be looking out for his future sales!