• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SALE! SALE! SALE!

139 posts in this topic

Hey everyone! :hi:

In a moment, I will offer up some CGC-graded comic books. I'd like to sell these, so I'm going to try to price them cheaply right from the beginning.

Payment is only accepted by check or money order. No PayPal at this time, thank you. If you need references, I will be happy to provide them. :)

Returns are accepted. I want you to be happy with your purchases from me. I will also pay your return shipping, if needed. Keep in mind that these are CGC-graded books, so you should have a very good idea of what you're buying.

If you need to do time payments, please PM me to go over the particulars. Please do not post that you're taking the book and then ask me for time payments. The time for questions is before you post that you are taking it.

Whoever commits to the book first, gets it. In the thread or in a PM, I will sell to the person that commits first, and time-stamp will decide who's first.

If I decide to put a book on hold for someone, the book is off the market. I may put that book back on the market and will make another post saying so, to notify you guys.

Shipping is $15 no matter how many slabs you buy. Take advantage of this and buy a few. :baiting:

If you feel my price is still too high, you can always send me a PM. I will consider it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------