• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SNOTGIRL by Bryan Lee O'Malley & Leslie Hung

48 posts in this topic

SNOTGIRL #1

WHO IS LOTTIE PERSON? Is she a gorgeous, fun-loving social media star with a perfect life or a gross, allergy-ridden mess? Enter a world of snot, blood, and tears in this new ongoing series from New York Times Best Seller BRYAN LEE O’MALLEY (Scott Pilgrim) and dazzling newcomer LESLIE HUNG!

5mk5j8.png

Cover By: Leslie Hung

23jqyyv.jpg

Variant Cover By: Bryan Lee O’Malley

Story By: Bryan Lee O’Malley & Art By: Leslie Hung

As far as I know there is only the 3 covers, A/B and the SDCC exclusive.

From solicitations looks like each issue has an A/B covers with the B cover being an O'Malley cover.

Will the convention variant be considered a first printing because it will be available the same day of release as covers A & B at SDCC's preview night?

From solicitations looks like each issue has an A/B covers with the B cover being an O'Malley cover.

Will the convention variant be considered a first printing because it will be available the same day of release as covers A & B at SDCC's preview night?

I vote yes.

In case anyone is wondering. The SDCC variant is being limited to one copy per person at the show and that 100 copies would be sold a day. I asked for the total print run and an Image employee stated that he believes it is a little less than 500 copies total.

I vote yes.

Agreed. Came out the same day. (thumbs u

For anyone that read the issue

So am I understanding the last couple of pages correctly? The girl slipped on the pills fell and cracked her head?

I was thinking that or she has a symptom of her own like narcolepsy and the blood was over embellished.

Prediction: the brunette has stalked Snot Girl for some time and already knew the boy was her first/only kiss. We will find that at the end of the first or second story arc.