• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SNOTGIRL by Bryan Lee O'Malley & Leslie Hung

48 posts in this topic

This was awful; I was actually annoyed after reading it.

I agree. I've made it a point to typically give a new series until the end of the first arc or first 5 issues. I had a hard time just finishing this one.

This was awful; I was actually annoyed after reading it.

I agree. I've made it a point to typically give a new series until the end of the first arc or first 5 issues. I had a hard time just finishing this one.

You are far more patient than I.

I'll usually give it to issue #2, and if it hasn't hooked me in any way, I'm out.

This one barely has me in for issue 2, which better be a good one ....

A lot of whining and sniveling and self loathing , not my thing for a comic book

This statement is exactly how I felt reading Snotgirl # 1. I'm probably not going to purchase the second issue.

Read issue #1 last night, didn't think it was too bad. I know I am old when I had to use the "key" they provided for the texting. I will give #2 a try. Interested in seeing the percentage drop from 1 to 2 based on comments above.

A lot of whining and sniveling and self loathing , not my thing for a comic book

This statement is exactly how I felt reading Snotgirl # 1. I'm probably not going to purchase the second issue.

I agree.