• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This auction has to be DODGY with a capital D, surely?

12 posts in this topic

Looks legit to me lol

Apart from the general look of the listing and the horrible, horrible scan, he's willing to sell for only $4k???

He may as well just cut to the chase and state 'only suckers need apply'

Dodgy, is throwing a outside-affiliatelinksnotallowed-link into the URL to capture affiliate revenue on eBay from unsuspecting forum members.

Is that the OP or CS?

Are you on crack?

Dodgy, is throwing a outside-affiliatelinksnotallowed-link into the URL to capture affiliate revenue on eBay from unsuspecting forum members.

Is that the OP or CS?

Are you on crack?

The link is to an Adventures of Batman & Robin (Sega Genesis, 1995) computer game.

Is that the OP or CS?

Are you on crack?

The link is to an Adventures of Batman & Robin (Sega Genesis, 1995) computer game.

That's curious - it was to a shonky Batman #1 listing yesterday.

Yes that's right. It was definitely to a Batman # 1 auction this morning. A CGC 3.5 with some pathetic description and barely perceptible image/scan. The seller wanted people to send him $4k to end it early.

An obvious scam hence the modified auction now. I sincerely hope no one out there was mug enough to fall for it, but it really wouldn't surprise me.

What it was yesterday was a batman #1 being sold by "amanda", a.k.a, jamcook, who is the subject of the thread "feeling lucky punk" in CG.

Thanks.

Case closed, nothing more to see here (thumbs u