• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SDCC 2017, July 19-23, San Diego, Ca.
2 2

174 posts in this topic

How soon before we find out whose lucky enough to get tickets?

I think the last we heard is that presale tickets would go on sale early in 2017. Which means probably on a Tuesday or Wednesday coming up we'll get notice that the sale is that following Saturday. Could be next week or in a month.

Thank u :wishluck:

Very surprised no pre-sale tickets have been announced yet. Well into February it has never been this late to just get started. Usually pre-sale, then general, then hotels are spread out, but this time I'm imagining 1,2,3... they'll be out one after another in short order. 

6 hours ago, Agent 007 said:

Ace Parking emailed me back and told me they expect to pre lottery early April 2017.  I'm hoping we can buy SDCC tix ASAP.  This is CRAZY!!!

Yeah it is crazy. I mean we are still about five months away but when it comes to not even knowing if you'll be able to go or not, it can become a problem. If my buddy and I cannot get into this show then we'll make arrangements for another, perhaps the big con in NY. There are other timely factors that come into play when not even knowing if you are going somewhere or not. I am planning right now that I am going, but if I can't get passes I'll need to scramble to change my plans going forward. I even already passed up on a job during SDCC weekend so let's hope that was not for nothing! Hopefully this happens soon! Not only both rounds of ticketing but also the hotel fiasco and whatever else people make arrangements for.

I got in for the four-day but without Preview Night.  :whee:  I'll try for PN in the general. My friend and I were both working it and actually we both got in, but he got in a minute or two before I did since when I got in the system said my username was already being registered.