• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SDCC 2017, July 19-23, San Diego, Ca.
2 2

174 posts in this topic

We had the Coronado Marriott booked and just heard today there was an "error" and they don't have a room for us. I've been to 28 straight sdcc but without a hotel, might be missing for first time 

41 minutes ago, G.A.tor said:

We had the Coronado Marriott booked and just heard today there was an "error" and they don't have a room for us. I've been to 28 straight sdcc but without a hotel, might be missing for first time 

Book earlybird! Plenty of hotels open right now. All on the shuttle route. I booked this way weeks ago. 

Linky:

https://compass.onpeak.com/e/012600544/0#hotels

On March 11, 2017 at 1:03 PM, kzzza said:

only got thursday and sunday fml 

Plane tix purchased and ready to go (got tix the 1st time around).  I couldn't get in this time to help people.  Never made it to the que line to buy badges!!! I had someone I know who didn't get in the 1st time at all and was in today in seconds and bought all 5 days.  WOW.

15 hours ago, Agent 007 said:

Plane tix purchased and ready to go (got tix the 1st time around).  I couldn't get in this time to help people.  Never made it to the que line to buy badges!!! I had someone I know who didn't get in the 1st time at all and was in today in seconds and bought all 5 days.  WOW.

How much were the tickets!

I got lucky and got a badge finally. 

A client at work gets a professional badge and was able to buy me one through their account. 

Its crazy how how hard it is to get into SDCC now.  I still remember walking up to the door and paying like $5 and gettng a sick on badge that you could write your name ( or whatever you wanted really , I always chose Joey Ramone or some other rocker ). 

Then i I remember one year I was leaving the con and my friend said wait, let me go over to this booth ( which was empty ) and pre pay for next year.  It was $20 for 4-day plus preview. I didn't want to because I had spent all my money during the day.  

Ahhh the good old days, now if the bubble could pop and all books could go back in the dollar bins :preach:

:banana: :roflmao:

Ace Parking Lottery was today, anyone receive an email with a group # or email that said you were not selected.  I haven't received either email yet.  Just checking to see if anyone has anything.  

Just Posted on ACE:

The lottery registration period has ended. We will be sending confirmation emails to all valid email addresses received. The emails of those selected for the lottery will go out first, with the group not selected second. It may take us several days to get through the list of those not selected. There are over 28,000 entries on the list.

We will update Twitter and Facebook when we are finished sending the emails out to those people that were selected.

Results in:  15 fake emails, only 1 group 2, one group 6, nothing on the rest.  Hope I get what I want the 2nd round!!!

Edited by Agent 007
update