• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Omnibus Collection

6 posts in this topic

I started collecting these and have a few of the bigger name titles-- they are heavy and taking up shelf space--- wondering if these will be reprinted (I think some already have) or if you think they will retain (or stay OOP and go up in value?) In other words, keep em or list em?

ASM 1-2

FF 1-2 and Byrne

Journey into Mystery

X-Men 1-2

Daredevil Miller 1

thanks for any thoughts!

Well the essential line is there in various formats and I've seen certain ones like TOD being reprinted in smaller formats...so who knows what they're planning on doing.

You can make your own decision to sell, but it seems like they are holding up rather well in value.

I started collecting these and have a few of the bigger name titles-- they are heavy and taking up shelf space--- wondering if these will be reprinted (I think some already have) or if you think they will retain (or stay OOP and go up in value?) In other words, keep em or list em?

ASM 1-2

FF 1-2 and Byrne

Journey into Mystery

X-Men 1-2

Daredevil Miller 1

thanks for any thoughts!

Well the FF1 and 2 you can get them for about 50% off cover price

The asm 1-2, journey into mystery and the Xmen, I'm sure they all sell for over cover price

ASM 1-2

FF 1-2 and Byrne

Journey into Mystery

X-Men 1-2

Daredevil Miller 1

thanks for any thoughts!

If you're looking to sell the ASM 2, I'd do so now. A new printing of that volume is coming soon,