• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superman #3 and now ____________. (Spoiler Alert)

14 posts in this topic

Anyone else read Superman #3? Why in the world did they:

kill Krypto? The Eradicator ate him. I realize that he might not be dead as the Eradicator acts as a portal to the Phantom/Negative Zone. However, John might be a bit bent now that his cat and his dog have been killed or "vanished" in the last couple of issues. I'm glad he honored Kyrpto by picking up his cape.

That was harsh.

I logged in just to see if there was a post about the dog being eaten and I was not disappointed.

Entire worlds devoured and whole universes disappear, just please, leave the dog out of it.

I logged in just to see if there was a post about the dog being eaten and I was not disappointed.

Entire worlds devoured and whole universes disappear, just please, leave the dog out of it.

Interesting. A character that has been around since the mid-1950's and your post indicates that is a"no biggie".

You know. I literally yelled out loud when I read/saw this. Then I reread the comic and saw the line about the eradicator sends people to the negative zone. So it's highly likely that's where....you know who went......and it's also highly likely they will take a father son trip to retrieve him.

Interesting. A character that has been around since the mid-1950's and your post indicates that is a"no biggie".

Since the 50's, who is this again?

Since the 50's, who is this again?

Oh man, it is a Crisis ended the multiverse. Thus, it isn't the same dog. Yes, if you want to travel down that road you'd be correct.

You know he died 30 years ago and was basically unused for 15 years after that, right?

You know he died 30 years ago and was basically unused for 15 years after that, right?

Did you miss my other post? Must have.