• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC Black Mask 4 Kids Mystery set! Forevers Ash Young Terror CLOSED

94 posts in this topic

Howdy all,

I’m open to PM’s and any offers but :takeit: wins the day. I can take more pictures if you’d like a closer look.

Payment: Paypal, Check, Money Order.

Shipping: $5.95 for two comics, $8 for more than 2, Priority Mail. Preferably U.S. orders only, but if you’re international and really want it we can probably work something out.

No Returns unless something's damaged during shipping, and then we can figure it out.

No HOS or probies please.

My Kudos thread:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=85&Number=4914802&Searchpage=3&Main=227932&Words=doombat&topic=0&Search=true#Post4914802

Black Mask is all I want

I want some Hillbillies wearing Black Masks!

:roflmao: you are on one today!

I think it may be caused by sitting in front of my computer on a beautiful summer day hitting refresh ever 3 seconds.

Tomorrow's Ashes limited to 66 copies. "#1 and 2 seemed to be reserved for staff. This is #6. Asking -on hold for now- because there's a crease and odd indentation mark by the leg. They limited the number of copies you could buy.

The Forevers preview. Limited to 66 copies. #1 and 2 seemed to be limited to staff, so #5 will be one of the lowest you can get. Asking $120 for that copy. Also have #38, 39, and 40. Asking 80 each for those.

tmp_9064-IMG_20160721_1411201041574703_zps0awmdb9s.jpg

38 and 39 and 40 taken on the forevers. #5 is now on hold.

I'm putting 16, 19, and 20 on hold for now. I have 3 other copies NM+, asking $125 each. These are sold out at the show. I think I have numbers 16, 18, and 20, but will double check once at hotel.

Young Terrorists SDCC variant. Have #32, 33, and 35. Limited to 99 copies. Asking $30 each.

tmp_22567-IMG_20160721_155344-1263666860_zpslnxh2tmi.jpg

SOLD OUT OF 32 33 AND 35

Let me know if you'd be interested in another copy and I'll see if I can get more.

Confused here, just to be clear. Do we order with 'take it' for any item here?

Yes you can use the "take it" feature if you see anything you want in this thread to stake your claim on it. Feel free to PM me on anything if you want to make me an offer.