• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jonesin' for SDCC-Moderate Adventure Thread

94 posts in this topic

I'll get one of these hillbilly SDCCs one day. Always about 2 mins late to the party. :sorry:

GLWTS and looks like fair prices. Hope to snag something in the thread. Enjoy the show!

:cry: You made me sad. I have two more I was going to SS but I'll let you and TD have them if you're still interested.

:takeit: Thanks!

I'll get one of these hillbilly SDCCs one day. Always about 2 mins late to the party. :sorry:

GLWTS and looks like fair prices. Hope to snag something in the thread. Enjoy the show!

:cry: You made me sad. I have two more I was going to SS but I'll let you and TD have them if you're still interested.

:takeit: Thanks!

^^

If they pass. I'll take one :wishluck:

Stay tuned

Black Hammer #1 SDCC Variant NM $30ea two available.

One per person and if you already have one perhaps we can give others a chance. Honor system y'all

9360CEA3-726A-4F0C-A5D9-0B7AADA5E4EE_zps04qy1elr.jpg

By the way, krighton is covered

Honor system

One per person and if you already have one perhaps we can give others a chance. Honor system y'all

X1 Raw if still available

I'll take 1 if available