• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Street Fighter Cammy #1 • Frank Cho JJ's Variant • CLOSED

58 posts in this topic

Okay, fun time...

In honor of the Season Finale of Preacher tonight...

Making this offer:

(5) AVAILABLE

PREACHER #1 AMC VERSION

CGC SS 9.8

SIGNED BY DOMINIC COOPER

(All copies in the newest revised CGC holder and signed in the same area in black sharpie)

AS AN ADDED BONUS...

EACH COPY PURCHASED ALSO GETS A FREE JJ's STREET FIGHTER VARIANT INCLUDED! (Hey sell it on eBay for $35?)

ONE FOR EACH COPY PURCHASED!

$225 plus shipping to the US!

0D709BF1-9FDE-493C-9BA7-C5D0DD05E283.jpg

That's just brutal... I can see where the cardboard inside must have done its job.

Ugh

I'm glad everyone's are arriving safely. I try to put an overt amount of time in packing the books.

That's just brutal... I can see where the cardboard inside must have done its job.

Ugh

I'm glad everyone's are arriving safely. I try to put an overt amount of time in packing the books.

Just received mine and I'm very pleased to note that the book arrived in perfect condition.....as close to 9.8 as it gets! The bomb-proof packaging skills of JJ is already envied by many and is seriously something to be studied and modeled!

It's impossible to have had a better transaction than this---thanks JJ!