• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show us Your Superman's Girl Friend Lois Lane 106

18 posts in this topic

I love this issue, and always keep my eye out for it when I see a stack of late run Lois Lane's anywhere.

I hit the jackpot about a year and a half ago as I went to an estate sale/business closing for a camera store that also doubled as a hobby shop. There in a stack of Lois Lane books were 3 copies of this issue! None of his books were kept in bags and backers, so the conditions range from Fine to Very Good, but I was just pleased to finally find one three.

IMG_3513_zpslux3frmt.jpg

I wish every estate sale I hit was this lucrative, as I've been on a bit of a dry spell lately.

I have a decent FINE-ish copy, with top staple actually attached to cover. About 50% of the copies I find have the top staple "popped" from the cover. Found a beautiful NM+ copy in a dealer's stock a year ago at a con for only $30, but the dang top staple was popped, so I still have my mid-grade copy until I can get an upgrade, great book.

That's cool, Danny--owning the Oakland copy. What grade would you call your copy. Hard to tell from a scan. Wonderful book!

9.4/9.6

I bought a buch of Lois's from Vinny.

ll100.jpg