• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is the owner of this FF1 CGC 4.5 for sale on ComicLink here on this forum?

11 posts in this topic

Its not uncommon to see stuff listed on Comiclink that is no longer for sale/not available.

Its frustrating. I've tried to buy a couple books before that were long gone.

I even see a few books I currently own that are still up for sale from a previous owner.

Its not uncommon to see stuff listed on Comiclink that is no longer for sale/not available.

I even see a few books I currently own that are still up for sale from a previous owner.

I hope it is still available.

I hope it is still available.

:wishluck:

If the owner doesn't respond to your pretty reasonable offer, it's probably an indication that the book was sold long ago. Maybe CLink would be willing to tell you how long ago the book was listed. That might give you a clue as to whether the owner is likely to ever respond.

I hate buying on the CL Exchange and rarely try. CLink makes no attempt to get rid of items that are inactive and likely no longer for sale.

The book is almost certainly no longer for sale. Just wait for one in their auctions. Those books are really, actually, truly for sale and in the possession of Comic Link.