• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AF 15 1.5 Blue

15 posts in this topic

Hello all,

Been a while since I sold a book. I like this one a lot, but at the end of the day, I'm not a Spidey collector. So, time to pay a couple of bills and buy a couple of things I'll appreciate more. Thought I'd throw it up here for a couple of days and see if there was any interest.

1. NO HOS OR PROBS or anyone on my personal list

2. PAYPAL OR CHECK

3. Sorry, can't do time payments this time around.

4. Returns only if the book or holder are damaged in transit. If you get the book as pictured in this thread, the deal is done. I don't take "buyer's remorse" returns. So be sure you really want it and can afford it, thanks!

5. Shipping to US and Canada only, and is included in the price.

6. In thread :takeit: trumps any and all PM conversations, regardless of time stamp.

7. Check out my Kudos thread in my sig. Also, I am a long time power seller on eBay, user id mrbobdobbs, with a 100% positive feedback rating of over 4900.

I think that's all the details. It's been a while though, so if I forgot anything, shoot me a PM, I'll edit as needed.

Ok, AF 15 1.5 CGC Universal grade. Book is complete and cover is attached, though there are spine splits at the corners. A couple of pieces missing from front cover as shown. Note that paper quality is listed as "slightly brittle". The cover IS slightly brittle at the edges, but is attached. As for the book itself, it didn't strike me as brittle, and I enjoyed reading the story without worry of harming the book, but maybe I missed something. I am including pictures here of the book BEFORE I had it slabbed, so you can see the interior quality and judge for yourself.

Asking $7500, but am open to serious offers. I was going to open at $8k, but I know the PQ may be a turnoff to some.

1znvjhh.jpg

e7x8ci.jpg

15d9ylz.jpg

1570rgk.jpg

o5uzwh.jpg

20l18x2.jpg

350m0pt.jpg

9rn9xt.jpg

Ok, thanks a bunch for looking!

The pages do not look brittle.

Thanks, yeah, I didn't really think they were brittle at all when I sent it in, but I guess since the cover had some brittleness, they have to use that designation for the whole book? I'm not sure. Oh well.

PS: I'll be leaving work for the day shortly, but will try to check back in later tonight or first thing in the morning. Thanks everyone for looking!

To make this official :takeit: per pm's

^^

Thanks Eric! And thanks everyone for looking!