• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Palm Springs CC Aug 26-28 Sig Series

7 posts in this topic

I've never submitted for a CGC SS. What's the process when I arrive to the CCPS? Do I go find your table first or will there be a rep at Stan Lee's table already? Total newbie, but I do have quite a few comics to get signed.

Disappointed that no one answered your question, heading out to Palm Springs tomorrow. Bringing my Amazing Spider-Man 300 for Stan Lee to sign, and to my surprise, when I looked at their web site tonite, saw that Todd McFarlane will also be there, but only on Sunday. Will get both of them to sign it, and not really sure whether or not, we'll be able to submit comics there directly to CGC (though, I doubt it, as CGC does not show up in the exhibitor list), or pay for a certificate from a witness, that we're suppose to send with our comic to CGC. I'm sure we'll figure it out when we're there, but it would have been nice to know before-hand.

I'm pretty sure that even though Todd is at the show, he won't allow any of his books be SS at the show.

All the facilitators know this.

He only wants to do SS during his once or twice a year signing at his home.