wolverine180 kudos thread
4 4

33 posts in this topic

198 posts

Bought a beautiful copy of Batman 251 from Keith -- great communication, super safe packaging, quick ship -- pleasure to do business.  Will do business again!

3,118 posts

Bought a nice book from Keith.  Great guy, did a fantastic job packing!  Thank you!

645 posts

It's truly been a great experience dealing with Keith.  He is quick to respond, very workable and packs the books as if they will be run through a cement mixer.  Will definitely deal with again and would highly recommend him to anyone!

2,894 posts

Two thumbs up for Keith, our transaction went smoothly. Nice guy too!

3,387 posts

Keith and I matched up on a 6.5 Batman 227 -- great price, great book, fast & secure shipping (thumbsu

215 posts

Bought a round of books from Keith and was impressed with the communication and the package/shipping for the books. ended up returning and picking up a few more boxes of books from him. solid seller!

4,613 posts

A very smooth, positive buying experience from Keith. I would definitely buy from again.

Ken

1 post

Bought some books from Keith about a month ago. Lightning fast, secure shipping. Every book was graded and came back 9.8 without pressing. What more could you ask for?

Thank you so much!!!!!!

57 posts

I worked with Keith and bought some books from him, great shipper and friendly to do business with.