• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New from ComicLink posted by Best2u

8 posts in this topic

Also, where are all the people posting journals?

I have the number one set of Headline Comics but I felt that it really wasn't worth having unless I had #1 and #37. Well, I've had #1 for some time but last night I added #37 from the ComicLink auction. Grade didn't really matter as I couldn't afford anything in a higher grade than the 5.0 that this comic is.

As a little side rant. I look every day for new posts to the journals but as of late it's been dead. I know it's summer and Comic-Con is going on but it seems like every since Tnerb left the single life the journals have died a slow death. His posts used to bring so many other people to comment on thing. I'm not much of a writer but I sure would like to see more posts from you people.

17576.jpg

See more journals by Best2u

Also, where are all the people posting journals?

I have the number one set of Headline Comics but I felt that it really wasn't worth having unless I had #1 and #37. Well, I've had #1 for some time but last night I added #37 from the ComicLink auction. Grade didn't really matter as I couldn't afford anything in a higher grade than the 5.0 that this comic is.

As a little side rant. I look every day for new posts to the journals but as of late it's been dead. I know it's summer and Comic-Con is going on but it seems like every since Tnerb left the single life the journals have died a slow death. His posts used to bring so many other people to comment on thing. I'm not much of a writer but I sure would like to see more posts from you people.

Most people frequent the entire Board, not just the Journal section. There's done of information out there. For example, there's a monthly What did you win in this months Comic Link auction?

Glad to see this book again. I was bidding on it on CLink for the same reasons OP!

You got it at a great price too (I decided to stay in bed and sleep rather than get up and bid on it at 4am... the cost of trying to collect comics while living in Europe...)

What a cool book!! Love it, thanks for posting...1949!

I wholeheartedly agree with you about the lack of journals, although they seem to be picking up a bit lately so that's good. Personally I do most of my posting on Instagram now. In general I'm not a social media guy, but Tnerb got me hooked on IG a couple years ago and there's no going back, lol. I will still try and post on here every now again when I have a book to share with a longer story than I care to write on IG. As for Tnerb and Bagofleas, sadly they have chosen the path of CBCS for reasons of their own. It would still be nice to see them post journals here though...who knows, maybe they will.