• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'PLANET COMICS' (is deserving of its own thread)
30 30

6,231 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

I was under bidder on the 39. I wish I would have kept going.

I got myself the rangers in that thread. Lost out on the other Planets.I am however surprised how much that shock suspenstories 6 sold for that had foxing, staining, and chipping on back cover!

5 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

I've been too busy making payments on this bad boy to even look at an Auction...... when Rick says a book pressed out better than the CGC grade, he's not just pimping the book :cloud9: This one is what I call a Postage Stamp Cover ....... cool enough where it would be iconic enough to be a postage stamp.... IMHO......... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

aKfk5gF.jpg

wonderful copy!

I have a lowly CGC 7.0

PlanetComics30CGC70front_zps69848a63.jpg

Edited by Artboy99

15 hours ago, entalmighty1 said:

Any lucky winners last night?  There were a few nice looking Planets up for grabs.

13 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

I was under bidder on the 39. I wish I would have kept going.

13 hours ago, NikoSleeps1991 said:

I got myself the rangers in that thread. Lost out on the other Planets.I am however surprised how much that shock suspenstories 6 sold for that had foxing, staining, and chipping on back cover!

I’m happy to report I landed the #24, which presents well apart from a dust shadow. And  so with one other book (still pending), that completes #1-30 for me!!

38 minutes ago, Zolnerowich said:

I’m happy to report I landed the #24, which presents well apart from a dust shadow. And  so with one other book (still pending), that completes #1-30 for me!!

1-30 complete :golfclap:

24 has always seemed a harder book to find so congrats on that pick up.

17 hours ago, Zolnerowich said:

Outstanding - I believe the rules now demand a group shot from you! :whistle:

On 3/10/2018 at 12:32 AM, kelholt said:

1-30 complete :golfclap:

24 has always seemed a harder book to find so congrats on that pick up.

Yes, the 24 is pretty elusive; fewer on the census than many of the surrounding books in the run.

On 3/10/2018 at 5:01 PM, sacentaur said:

Outstanding - I believe the rules now demand a group shot from you! :whistle:

Haha! I shall abide by the house rules, gentlemen. A group shot is imminent as soon as two books arrive from their weird adventures on other worlds.