• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'PLANET COMICS' (is deserving of its own thread)
29 29

6,231 posts in this topic

Sorry, it's not that particular issue but it will be worth waiting for. I will give everyone a heads up 12 hours before I list it, but this will be probably a week after the World Cup Final.

On 7/9/2018 at 8:56 AM, jimjum12 said:

I used to feel that way too..... kind of like tradition dictated that I was SUPPOSED to feel that way …… but kind of like that episode of 'Little Rascals" with the "He Man Woman Haters Club"..... "I'm sorry Spanky, but I don't want to join the club, I have to be my own Man...". Imagine what adamstange's collection would be like if he had blindly followed status quo ? …. or William's for that matter. A couple of those tail end issues are even mostly new material.... just not the serials. A couple of Bill Benulis masterpieces are in a couple. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

The last three issues have great stories with artwork by a new crop of artists."We will rise again' was reprinted by IW along with the rest of #72 so I got to read it as a kid here in the UK when American comics began to be circulated here - it haunted me for years, because it was so unlike the general mood of Silver Age stories, dark ending an all.

3 minutes ago, Spyder! said:

There seems to be a correlation between owning high-grade Planet Comics and being named Rick.  I am seriously considering having my name legally changed...

p185093_b_v7_aa.jpg