• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'PLANET COMICS' (is deserving of its own thread)
30 30

6,231 posts in this topic

24 minutes ago, Bird said:

Man, I cannot compete with these copies but I did get my two in the mail today from Spyder!'s sales thread...that puts me at 11 now! 

Slowly filling the spinner rack!

DuuudwdWsAAxJST.jpg

very cool. The #29 used to belong to me and I had it in my spinner last year along with several other Planets!

009_zps8e10a6a9.jpg

1 hour ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

I have seen detailed pictures of the Planet 2. It has ct and likely glue as well. 

I figured it was restored. Obvious in the #1, harder to tell in the #2.

Thanks for the information

22 hours ago, Dubble G said:

6K and they cant even be bothered to show the right hand front cover edge on the book or the inside of the covers front and back??  That would concern me more than anything else with this listing

23 minutes ago, jhutton2 said:

6K and they cant even be bothered to show the right hand front cover edge on the book or the inside of the covers front and back??  That would concern me more than anything else with this listing

I just hope the seller is not a Boardie, unless it's one of the recent forum noob sellers. In that case it would not surprise me. :eek:

Edited by Dubble G

51 minutes ago, Dubble G said:

I just hope the seller is not a Boardie, unless it's one of the recent forum noob sellers. In that case it would not surprise me. :eek:

If they are a boardie, they should pay attention to the comments here in the thread, it will help them build confidence with any potential buyers.

13 minutes ago, jhutton2 said:

If they are a boardie, they should pay attention to the comments here in the thread, it will help them build confidence with any potential buyers.

This! I was emailing the seller and was very interested and close to making a deal but now I'm definitely turn off by it.

21 hours ago, Spyder! said:

Berk copy of Planet Comics #2 coming to auction at CC.  Date not yet announced.  Rare Planets are just falling from the sky these days!

you missed out on the first Berk auction. It created quite a buzz here on the forums, especially the original art to the Planet Comics #1 cover that John had.

"Berk Buzz" :cloud9:

On 12/19/2018 at 8:35 PM, Spyder! said:

Berk copy of Planet Comics #2 coming to auction at CC.  Date not yet announced.  Rare Planets are just falling from the sky these days!

Has "minor amount of color touch".

Probably owned by one of us on these very boards...hm (not me)