• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'PLANET COMICS' (is deserving of its own thread)
29 29

6,231 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Artboy99 said:

I am very sure mine is lower grade. The book has a hole in it from front to back from what I think is the "old school" way some news stands sometimes hung books which was with a nail through it. I kind of like that it has that though as it is history. Dave ( thehumantorch) has a Marvel Mystery 20 with the exact same type of hole in it in the same spot on the book so I have seen another book with that hole.

It has more things though, the interior has a few pages where it appears some kind of bug/ bugs burrowed through the paper. I wish the seller disclosed that, but I ended up keeping the book because the front cover presented very well for the grade and has very strong colors. I think my copy is a 1.5 because of the interior.

You two sound like a couple of Canadians

1 hour ago, Spyder! said:

Just reading through the early pages of this thread and I saw this amazing book for the first time.  The Locker Planet 3 just became #1 on my Want To Buy list!

I wish you luck finding it. I have never seen another copy

Edited by Artboy99