• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'PLANET COMICS' (is deserving of its own thread)
30 30

6,230 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, Tri-ColorBrian said:

It's maybe a 4.0/4.5...and maybe a nearly blind grader without glasses would give it a 5.0...but it's all mine...mine, mine, mine...lol

4.0 Grats on the LCS find. None of my LCS have books like this. If they do have any golden age books they are very beat ( under 2.0 )

18 minutes ago, Tri-ColorBrian said:

No, it wasn't sitting there for sale.  My buddy HHWolfman showed it to me a few weeks ago, and bragged about how it walked in the door one day.  He didn't want to sell it.  I bugged him, and bugged him, and he finally threw out a dollar amount that he would want if he ever sold it.  So I continued to pester him about the book...and when I went in there yesterday to show him my buys from Terry's show I kept the pleading going until he broke down and tossed the book on the pile for me...LOL  He's a good friend, and I'm very grateful that he let me have it.  He even looked it up on GPA and still gave it to me below market value for a 3.5.:whee:

nice

11 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Easy 6.0 with a good shot at 6.5 with press. 

I picked it up for a buddy and passed it on for what I paid. 

I am happy with my personal copy 

300344B8-4300-498B-8129-38A578E556D7.jpeg

I saw that copy at the pre-show.  I almost bought it, but just couldn't pull the trigger.  It was nice.  Your copy is nice too...