• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'PLANET COMICS' (is deserving of its own thread)
30 30

6,230 posts in this topic

49 minutes ago, Artboy99 said:

I love that reddish-orange color. Is it really that color? Most of the other copies I have seen are far more orange.

50 minutes ago, Artboy99 said:

I love that reddish-orange color. Is it really that color? Most of the other copies I have seen are far more orange.

yes, it pretty much looks exactly it...will post more pictures when I get all the other planets I'm waiting for.(thumbsu

2 hours ago, SushiX said:

yes, it pretty much looks exactly it...will post more pictures when I get all the other planets I'm waiting for.(thumbsu

You da new man on Planet Planet :banana:

17 hours ago, SushiX said:

ahhh heck why not! all mine now....:cloud9:pla1_621a.thumb.jpg.03cf3d9a8f940cdea07a4d2062e36155.jpg

here is my deslabbed 1.5 cover ( which is detached ). While there is the tiniest of hints at that wondrous reddish-orange your copy has which can be seen on the boobs in small blotches Your copy...well...Just...wow. Those colors are amazing on your beautiful book. Clearly leaving your comics in a giant stack is the way to go :).

Cover%20Split_zpsotrxtlbf.jpg

Edited by Artboy99

5 minutes ago, Spyder! said:

Ok, so after Markentoth posts the Church Planet 14, we all showed our copies.  Now, following SushiX’s Church 15, let’s all post our 15s.  I know a few more boardies have a copy. :baiting:

It's like Poker. 

On 2/13/2019 at 5:49 PM, Artboy99 said:

here is my deslabbed 1.5 cover ( which is detached ). While there is the tiniest of hints at that wondrous reddish-orange your copy has which can be seen on the boobs in small blotches Your copy...well...Just...wow. Those colors are amazing on your beautiful book. Clearly leaving your comics in a giant stack is the way to go :).

Cover%20Split_zpsotrxtlbf.jpg

You have an interior to go with that detached cover correct?

3 hours ago, jhutton2 said:

You have an interior to go with that detached cover correct?

yes. It is a complete book.

Since acquiring it, I have considered getting it restored, the main reason is so it presents better and to keep it intact. The 2 center interior wraps are also detached (which happened by me when I scanned the book for PS Artbooks ) doh!.

MDS00025_zpsl15ae8vs.jpg

MDS00047_zpsboevejmg.jpg

MDS00046_zpsvw3yddxv.jpg

Edited by Artboy99

9 minutes ago, Artboy99 said:

yes. It is a complete book.

Since acquiring it, I have considered getting it restored, the main reason is so it presents better and to keep it intact. The 2 center interior wraps are also detached (which happened by me when I scanned the book for PS Artbooks ) doh!.

MDS00025_zpsl15ae8vs.jpg

MDS00047_zpsboevejmg.jpg

MDS00046_zpsvw3yddxv.jpg

I love that Mars God of war page! wow!