• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'PLANET COMICS' (is deserving of its own thread)
30 30

6,230 posts in this topic

Just now, SushiX said:

that sucks! I'm trying to get at least one copy from each pedigree( except Spokane,I already tried :cry::nyah:)

I have the same goal. Some of the pedigrees have little to offer for Planet Comics and the copies that exist are nestled well into collections.

I own a Rockford, Church, Lost Valley, Toledo, a book from a bound volume and a Nic Cage book ( not a pedigree, but his name is noted so why not include? )

1 hour ago, Artboy99 said:

I have the same goal. Some of the pedigrees have little to offer for Planet Comics and the copies that exist are nestled well into collections.

I own a Rockford, Church, Lost Valley, Toledo, a book from a bound volume and a Nic Cage book ( not a pedigree, but his name is noted so why not include? )

nice! I got a church, Toledo and a rockford so far. I want my collection to be like yours when all is said and done artboy!

Edited by SushiX

18 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

I used to have a Planet 64 Okajima that I believe another boardie purchased from me last year. 

Ohh- there it is above..

only if I could turn back time...:sorry:is 64 the only planet in the okajima pedigree rick?

4 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

The only one I am aware of, which doesn’t mean much. 

4 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

The only one I am aware of, which doesn’t mean much. 

:foryou: planet master!

Edited by SushiX

6 hours ago, Artboy99 said:

Never seen a Rockford Planet. Would love to add one to my box. My Planet ped range includes Church, Berk/Larson, Berk/not Larson, Toledo, and “D” Crippen.