• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'PLANET COMICS' (is deserving of its own thread)
30 30

6,230 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Zolnerowich said:

Gorgeous colors! Is the #40 from ComicConnect? I had a bid on the Hake's copy of #40, but bailed to divert my resources to the gators...

That was the Hake’s copy of 40. The 48 was CC.

9 hours ago, Spyder! said:

Great pick ups @Markentoth! 15 is a tough one.  How close are you to completing the run now?

Boardies did very well in the CC auction.  Out of the 20 rivet issues sold, 15 are confirmed boardie purchases.  :applause:

Anyone here win 1, 12, 14, 19, or 20?

The 20 went for some decent money in my opinion 

2 hours ago, sacentaur said:

So the Church Planet 9 (CGC 9.6) showed up on Worldwide’s site for a cool $15k. Not one of my favorite covers (I do have a CG 9.0), but any rivet Planet is always of interest!

50% markup in 3 months?  Bold strategy, Cotton.  Let's see if it pays off.

2 hours ago, comicjack said:

The 20 went for some decent money in my opinion 

Probably the biggest surprise of the auction for me.  7, 9, and 10 all went a bit higher than I would have guessed, but 20 was much, much higher than I would have guessed.  I’m glad I grabbed a copy a few months ago. :wink:

23 hours ago, Spyder! said:

Probably the biggest surprise of the auction for me.  7, 9, and 10 all went a bit higher than I would have guessed, but 20 was much, much higher than I would have guessed.  I’m glad I grabbed a copy a few months ago. :wink:

what grade was the 20?

31 minutes ago, LDarkseid1 said:

Congrats on the pickups! If you don’t mind me asking because I have no idea how to find past sales on Comicconnect, what did the #21 CGC 6.0 go for?

That copy sold for $1,445.

2 days later, a CGC 5.0 copy sold at auction on eBay for $1,370.