• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'PLANET COMICS' (is deserving of its own thread)
30 30

6,229 posts in this topic

On 6/7/2019 at 8:15 PM, Spyder! said:

Just got these back from CGC today. I’m extremely happy with the results, especially on the 10 (and I knew the 3 was restored before I submitted it). 

9A431CDF-3CA7-4978-BB4A-CD6C5CC9D376.jpeg

It perhaps goes without saying that this my favorite of your three recent slabs. :luhv:

1 hour ago, Spyder! said:

Raw Planet 12 just added to eBay. Be careful! I’m quite sure the staples have been replaced although it is not disclosed in the listing. 

Good to know.  I was checking it out when it hit ebay

By the way, do you have some ebay alert type thingy that is spying on Planet Comics or something? You sneaky devil...

Edited by SamPool

9 hours ago, goldenacase said:

I picked this up last night paid a little more than I wanted.... but I have a thing for white paged Planets lol 

lf-7.jpeg

Very nice copy. Last book before the reprints started (albeit with great covers), then a brief sputtering gasp of new material, and finally with #73, no more.

I didn’t mean that to sound so gloomy! :flamed:

On 5/27/2019 at 5:27 PM, Spyder! said:

I’m very happy to check all the rivets off the list. Apart from the two of you, I’m not sure how many others there are.  Maybe jhutton still has his? I know of 4 or 5 other boardies that are super close to all the rivets.

Now I must be patient in assembling the rest of the run.

I still have them :)