• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'PLANET COMICS' (is deserving of its own thread)
29 29

6,231 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Spyder! said:

How on earth is this book still available? Just hit CC a couple of days ago. Only 2 graded higher and those 2 aren’t going anywhere.

CBB31B42-0750-4030-B19B-3FBBB9E71E25.jpeg

my opinion is that while the book is structurally strong its colors are weak and strong color strike has high desirability with Fiction House collectors

8 hours ago, Artboy99 said:

my opinion is that while the book is structurally strong its colors are weak and strong color strike has high desirability with Fiction House collectors

I agree, plus let's be honest, it's not one of the great Planet covers...not really high on the Planetoid desire-o-bility meter.

9 hours ago, Artboy99 said:

Yes perhaps the colors strike is the main reason here. I wish CC didn’t have such bad scans, it’s always so hard to know with them how the book really looks.

11 hours ago, Sarg said:

That's what you do when aliens are firing inside your spaceship. You lay down like you're posing for a Playboy centerfold. 

It's what Aliens and BEMs are most scared of ...Boobs.

It's in all the manuals. (shrug)