• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'PLANET COMICS' (is deserving of its own thread)
30 30

6,230 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Howling Mad said:

Ha! You did notice that Spyder! posted this exact book within the same day? Crazy!

Haha, that’s awesome. Obviously the same copy. Apart from the binder holes it is pretty much flawless.

1 hour ago, Artboy99 said:

great stuff guys. 

I dont have my books back yet. ???

That sucks. Based on the new books I’ve seen hitting the census, haven’t your books already been graded? A couple of weeks ago? 

Is shipping to Canada just slow?

10 minutes ago, Spyder! said:

That sucks. Based on the new books I’ve seen hitting the census, haven’t your books already been graded? A couple of weeks ago? 

Is shipping to Canada just slow?

some have been graded, another dozen not graded yet.

10 hours ago, Spyder! said:

Wow, some rare Planets coming to Heritage soon.  Issues 2, 6, 7, 17, 33, 39 in 9.4, etc.  No scans yet though. I’m excited to see them.

If these are the Edgar books, it’s been just under 2 years since these hit the Planet auction block at ComicConnect. Will be interesting to see how they do.

On 10/10/2019 at 7:26 AM, Zolnerowich said:

If these are the Edgar books, it’s been just under 2 years since these hit the Planet auction block at ComicConnect. Will be interesting to see how they do.

Just under 1 year I believe my friend, but time flies when you’re having fun.  

The Church 34 and 70 are included but the rest are not Church copies (and therefore are lower grades).  I’m still interested to see how they will do!

On 10/15/2019 at 7:20 PM, Spyder! said:

Just under 1 year I believe my friend, but time flies when you’re having fun.  

The Church 34 and 70 are included but the rest are not Church copies (and therefore are lower grades).  I’m still interested to see how they will do!

Re the Church 34: this is the 3rd time the book has sold in less than a year?

On 10/26/2019 at 7:10 PM, Zolnerowich said:

One of the best early Rivets! Your copy sure looks WAY better than 3.5. (thumbsu

Yeah, darn detached cover! Of course, I’d never be able to afford it without that flaw.

And I agree, one of the best early covers. 2, 6, and 8 are my favorite single digit Planets.