• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'PLANET COMICS' (is deserving of its own thread)
29 29

6,231 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, kelholt said:

Moving forward, I think I’ll post one book a day.

Thank you so much to all who have posted and/or commented in the last 24 hours. These boards are full of great people, most of which I am glad to call a friend. 

37AD8A67-88EE-4E26-A220-02508526A4D3.jpeg.f77350cb90fa506fb5fc2e08ceee6bc3.jpeg

That is probably the one book of yours I would choose, even over your wonderful Church copies!

I take it not many are surfing Ebay for Plant Comics these days.

I was checking some sales results for Planet Comics on the Go Collect site. I was sure this had to be an error on their part. Turns out it was a massive seller error. Not too mention, how did no one else spot this book and bid it up a bit. Planet 32 in a 7.5 should be at least a $600 book.  

The link to Ebay sale:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Planet-Comics-32-CGC-7-5-OW-W-Pages-VF-1944/174228043903?hash=item2890ccf87f:g:qIAAAOSwTw1ed8AC

planet_32_sold6.90.jpeg

1 hour ago, frozentundraguy said:

I take it not many are surfing Ebay for Plant Comics these days.

I was checking some sales results for Planet Comics on the Go Collect site. I was sure this had to be an error on their part. Turns out it was a massive seller error. Not too mention, how did no one else spot this book and bid it up a bit. Planet 32 in a 7.5 should be at least a $600 book.  

The link to Ebay sale:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Planet-Comics-32-CGC-7-5-OW-W-Pages-VF-1944/174228043903?hash=item2890ccf87f:g:qIAAAOSwTw1ed8AC

planet_32_sold6.90.jpeg

Soooo...

I wasn’t going to say anything until the book arrived, but I purchased this particular higher grade copy of 32.  I don’t know why eBay is showing the final sale price as $9.99, I assure you, I paid a whole lot more than that!  It was listed as an auction starting at $9.99 or best offer and I submitted an offer that was accepted. 

Trust me, I wish it was as cheap as $600.

And, make no mistake. I’m always surfing eBay (thumbsu