• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'PLANET COMICS' (is deserving of its own thread)
30 30

6,230 posts in this topic

On 4/4/2020 at 2:02 PM, Miamiknight3434 said:

Hi Guys

thanks for taking my call.. long time follower first time poster in this great thread. 

I picked up this copy from great boardie!

20200404_145400.jpg

You can always tell a great colored copy of this issue by looking at the teepees first. They are supposed to be orange. The Planet logo, the bad guys boots and the girls boots were planned to be red. Sometimes all of these are FH Orange. The bigger the difference in coloring from the teepees, the better the color strike. You sir have a nicely colored copy 👍🏻

Edited by kelholt
Spelling

On 4/4/2020 at 2:02 PM, Miamiknight3434 said:

Hi Guys

thanks for taking my call.. long time follower first time poster in this great thread. 

I picked up this copy from great boardie!

20200404_145400.jpg

It’s nice to see you posting here Ivan.  You’ve got some great books. 

6 hours ago, Spyder! said:

Wow Flex, I am now ashamed of every copy of Planet 32 I have owned.  So many of your books have colors on them that I’ve never seen on another copy. 

Unicorn hunts take time, and stealth...I probably averaged one new book per year across a collecting lifetime, but accept now that I may never add another!

Been loving all the fab books by my fellow Planet lovers! One thing about #32 - no matter what the color strike, that cover always looks great.

Edited by Flex Mentallo

7 hours ago, kelholt said:

You can always tell a great colored copy of this issue by looking at the teepees first. They are supposed to be orange. The Planet logo, the bad guys boots and the girls boots were planned to be red. Sometimes all of these are FH Orange. The bigger the difference in coloring from the teepees, the better the color strike. You sir have a nicely colored copy 👍🏻

I agree Kelly that's what drew me to this copy plus the fact that she's tied up only helps the cause lol

2 minutes ago, adamstrange said:

Does this count as honorary Planet?

ManofMars1.jpg

Checks all the boxes and a date stamp to boot 

Edited by comicjack