• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'PLANET COMICS' (is deserving of its own thread)
29 29

6,231 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, adamstrange said:

Zolne Planet Recreation Small.jpg

That is beautiful. I bid on this one and I think 2 other Zolnerowich recreations that HA had a few years ago. Won 0 of them, nice to see this one is in good hands. I had to search extra hard to see his signature. For some reason I enjoy seeking and finding his signature on his covers/art. (:

39 minutes ago, Zolnerowich said:

Great colors though! (thumbsu

Yes, nice colors and pages!

There are multiple long non-color breaking waves/folds that don’t show in the image, plus the staining along the spine. Not a pressing candidate because of the top splitting. So only a “Good (2.0)”, but it presents well and I’m happy to have it in my 1 - 10 run. (thumbsu

1 hour ago, kelholt said:

Day Whatever... I have lost count now.

Earlier in the thread I posted my Planet 33 and said this “ This book is either my favorite or second favorite book I own depending on the day. “ 

Here is the book that takes placeholder #1 some days. I owned the Planet 19 Lost Valley 9.2 for sometime and let it go several years ago. This book is super tough to locate, find for sale/auction, and in high grade so when it came up for auction it was one of only a couple books I have ever been all in on. I still think I got it for a very fair price. Won it and have never looked back. 😊

1AB2FF85-6883-4F56-84C7-80BA821C76BF.jpeg.969778cff538460dfd3d3946d1100e4a.jpeg

Dang Kelly! That is stone cold awesome

6 hours ago, kelholt said:

Day Whatever... I have lost count now.

Earlier in the thread I posted my Planet 33 and said this “ This book is either my favorite or second favorite book I own depending on the day. “ 

Here is the book that takes placeholder #1 some days. I owned the Planet 19 Lost Valley 9.2 for sometime and let it go several years ago. This book is super tough to locate, find for sale/auction, and in high grade so when it came up for auction it was one of only a couple books I have ever been all in on. I still think I got it for a very fair price. Won it and have never looked back. 😊

1AB2FF85-6883-4F56-84C7-80BA821C76BF.jpeg.969778cff538460dfd3d3946d1100e4a.jpeg

That book is incredible.

1 hour ago, Miamiknight3434 said:

Over the last 3 weeks there have been 2 books that have been added to my small collection but is the reason why I love collecting comics. The natural high or enjoyment or whatever is called is simply unexplainable.

I have not been able to out this book down sense it arrived.

20200415_154853.jpg

Nice book!  Show us more Ivan :baiting: