• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'PLANET COMICS' (is deserving of its own thread)
30 30

6,230 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Sauce Dog said:

I've fallen in love with Planet covers ever since I bought my first one from Rick, but do find it's overall pretty expensive to find decent presenting copies even in low-grade so have to limit my spending. I will however jump at the chance to buy cheap copies that present well, but are reduced in price due to restoration, low page quality, or even missing pages (since I'm in this just for the covers).

Just bought this one for $100 and it presents so well and has great page quality. The colours are rich, and the only issue is it has some tape on the spine and some minor colour touch (though mostly over top of the tape in order to try hide it and some spots on the spine. Jury is still out if it's trimmed or not.). Worth it!

20200528_104450.thumb.jpg.05581ae002ba821499da8f7befc1ac4c.jpg

Awesome looking book!  Excellent color strike.

13 hours ago, chevalmeow said:

My first rivet.  Probably paid too much.  It has a lot of work done to it. But I like its presentation!

2002928048_PlanetComics3FC.thumb.jpg.9a7675d6cd2ad1e10d0ea9220705f1bb.jpg

Planet 3 has such a unique look to the cover. And I love the black