• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'PLANET COMICS' (is deserving of its own thread)
29 29

6,231 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, goldenacase said:

Bought this one from a dealer as a 6.0 raw one of my favourite rivet issues and can live with the 5.5 :banana: 

IMG_7507.jpg

Wow! Those are great grades for all 3 books! Is this the copy of 13 that world wide sold a while back? I remember it was already marked as sold by the time I saw it. Really great colors on your copy. Definitely one of the tougher books to find. Congrats!

11 minutes ago, Spyder! said:

Wow! Those are great grades for all 3 books! Is this the copy of 13 that world wide sold a while back? I remember it was already marked as sold by the time I saw it. Really great colors on your copy. Definitely one of the tougher books to find. Congrats!

Thanks so much I was very happy with the results Yes the 13 is the copy that Word Wide had listed for about 13 seconds :whee:

Edited by goldenacase

4 hours ago, SuperGrover said:

an upgrade to my Planet 11 is a great Fiction House color comparison...

pl 11 sidebyside 1.JPG

pl 11 sidebyside 2.JPG

Awesome books SuperGrover!  Issue 11 was the first golden age book I ever purchased.  Another great example of Fiction House color variation.