• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'PLANET COMICS' (is deserving of its own thread)
29 29

6,231 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Spyder! said:

Okay, on to issue 10!  One of my very favorite covers of the run.

This book is special to me.  I paid market prices for pretty much all of my Planet Comics purchases, never found one at the flea market for cheap or anything cool like that.  This is the closest I came.  I found this one for sale on Atomic Avenue of all places.  It was listed as a 4.0 and they were asking a very low price.  No scans though.  I'd never had a 10 and wanted one badly, and I didn't want to lose it to another buyer while trying to message the seller for scans, etc., so I pulled the trigger never having seen the book!  A week or so later, I was thrilled to open the package and find this bad boy inside (which I later had slabbed).

planet10ii.jpg

Great story!!! Great cover!!! Great colors!!!

:golfclap:

13 hours ago, kelholt said:

Love seeing all the great Planets. Especially like the 8’s. I let one go a long time ago and been chasing another one ever since. Everyone has such great copies shown here.

This is my 10. Love the black background cover, bright colors throughout and composition of 10. The aliens electro-eyes are such a cool detail.

295D587F-040F-4D94-8AA9-5A460BB0F7F4.jpeg.e1471989148588a4228eb9d5c6d39704.jpeg

Amazing copy!  Between you and Zolne, the first and second best copies of this great book both belong to boardies! :applause: