• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'PLANET COMICS' (is deserving of its own thread)
29 29

6,231 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, kelholt said:

I used to own the 9.2 and sold to Cheetah and now Flex has it. I agree with Flex, neither scan do the book justice. It is a beautiful book. 

Here is my 23

EBBED0A8-039D-4A26-B253-D528C2BFE02D.jpeg.949678a07caef4058fbcd8e732d20146.jpeg

Woah stupendous!  Talk about a mic drop book!    (worship)

1 hour ago, SuperGrover said:

my 24, thinking I got this from Spyder.

planet 24 spyder.jpeg

Yes you did!  I miss it now, but I'm glad it went to a good home.

This is actually the Toledo copy, although CGC doesn't recognize it anymore.

I think #25 might be the most commonly miscut Planet(?) If the ones I've seen are typical, miscut copies seem to be the rule rather than the exception for that particular issue. I've lost the scan of the last copy I had unfortunately, but as I recall it was severely miscut, but it had strong reds. So I think a square cut, well centred #25 with strong colours might be a bit of a unicorn. (I'm ready to be proven wrong by you guys though, so post 'em if you got 'em!)

51 minutes ago, Tim Weaver said:

Well, here is my first attempt to post a scan of one of my Planets.  It's a little small, and washes out the colors a bit, but at least it's a start.  

image.png.c87c3e275a72ed7158f8ced2bea85127.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

@Tim Weaver

if you delete a photo you also have to delete it in the "uploaded pictures" part of the post at the bottom. In fact just delete to bottom one and the one in the post disappears, no need to do both

Edited by Bird

22 minutes ago, Tim Weaver said:

Well, here is my first attempt to post a scan of one of my Planets.  It's a little small, and washes out the colors a bit, but at least it's a start.  

image.png.c87c3e275a72ed7158f8ced2bea85127.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Nice to see you posting your books Tim!  And starting off with the big guns!  2 beautiful Church Planets. (worship)

12 minutes ago, Spyder! said:

Nice to see you posting your books Tim!  And starting off with the big guns!  2 beautiful Church Planets. (worship)

Well, I did a poor job of posting.  My assistant was trying to help me.  We didn't think that uploaded pictures at the bottom would show up in the post.  I still can't figure out how to delete the uploaded pictures.

Just now, Tim Weaver said:

Well, I did a poor job of posting.  My assistant was trying to help me.  We didn't think that uploaded pictures at the bottom would show up in the post.  I still can't figure out how to delete the uploaded pictures.

Send the books to me and I'll help you...:foryou: