• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'PLANET COMICS' (is deserving of its own thread)
29 29

6,231 posts in this topic

25 minutes ago, SuperGrover said:

46 is really my least favorite... to be honest I only bought this one to finish the run and I didn't want it to be the LAST one.

planet 46 cgc 6.5.JPG

I would like it more if she was not so broad backed, but I prefer this one to 47 even though that woman's clothes evoke more damsel vibes than this strong broad!

I am also of the opinion that the cover for 46 is not good.  I thought at one point someone had shared a picture of an earlier draft where the roles were reversed, suggesting that maybe the shoulders look strange because they were originally drawn for a man.  I don’t know if that’s true but it seems plausible. 

The interior has some nice art though.

B8B3384B-5010-49F1-AA83-991836B25DBF.jpeg

E39D0AE2-A041-4B68-AC52-96260A3A65EC.jpeg

17 minutes ago, Spyder! said:

I am also of the opinion that the cover for 46 is not good.  I thought at one point someone had shared a picture of an earlier draft where the roles were reversed, suggesting that maybe the shoulders look strange because they were originally drawn for a man.  I don’t know if that’s true but it seems plausible. 

the legs as well! But the face is perfectly female, if a bit stilted.