• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'PLANET COMICS' (is deserving of its own thread)
29 29

6,231 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, mwotka said:

Totally agree.   And nothing wrong with Restored books (at least when you know you are getting one).   Jon Berk didn't think so, either.  Happy to own one of his and one of my absolute favorites in my Planet collection.  Lou Fine hitting it out of the park as usual. 

I was very fortunate to finish my run and had help from a number of folks here on some tough issues including Karl, Jared, and Rick.  Thanks!

Planet 1 7.0R.jpg

Guess who sold you that one?  :hi:

Stunning stuff from everyone!  Great looking back at those books, Cheetah.  I know you sold off your collection but I can't recall, did you keep any issue or issues that you just couldn't part with?

3 hours ago, mwotka said:

Stunning stuff from everyone!  Great looking back at those books, Cheetah.  I know you sold off your collection but I can't recall, did you keep any issue or issues that you just couldn't part with?

I sold them all.  If I kept a few I would have kept them all.    I finally sold the last of my jungles and jumbos about a year and a half ago.